Hello Friends of Martha’s ~! This week we are in need of; Shredded Cheese Sliced Cheese Fresh vegetables Liquid dish soap Kitchen size trash bags Tubs of butter. We are also in need of white copy paper for our printer. Thank you for all your assistance! Sharing blessings. Peace and all good~!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud KitchenCrew contributed a whooping 15 entries.
Entries by KitchenCrew
Greetings, friends of Martha’s! Our needs for this week are: Sliced Cheese Shredded Cheese Sticks of butter Tubs of butter Bisquick Kitchen size (13 gallon) trash bags Dish detergent. Any and all assistance is appreciated. Peace and All Good ~!
Martha’s Kitchen received a lovely write-up in the County Courier in February. Please have a look!
At the Kitchen, there are always opportunities for people to say, “I am sorry.” Sadly, we don’t hear, (or say) these words often enough. Each of us experience brokeness and often times during our low moments we act out and behave in ways that are rather unattractive and unhealthy. Early last week I obeserved a young […]
Hello friends of Martha’s! We have need for the following: Butter, Tuna Fish, Cooking oil, Chicken broth, Dish soap, Mayonnaise. Thank you for sharing your blessings! Peace and ALL GOOD ~!
- Download Our Newsletter – Winter 2016/2017November 26, 2016 - 6:46 pm
- Blessings Shared… We receive a much needed new freezer! (Without delay!)August 26, 2016 - 5:44 pm
- Martha’s Kitchen Needs New HomeJune 2, 2016 - 10:42 pm
- Martha’s In Need Of A New HomeMay 19, 2016 - 6:01 pm
- County Courier Article on Martha’s KitchenMarch 6, 2016 - 5:49 am
There are no upcoming events at this time.