Martha’s Kitchen received a lovely write-up in the County Courier in February. Please have a look!
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud KitchenCrew contributed a whooping 23 entries.
Entries by KitchenCrew
At the Kitchen, there are always opportunities for people to say, “I am sorry.” Sadly, we don’t hear, (or say) these words often enough. Each of us experience brokeness and often times during our low moments we act out and behave in ways that are rather unattractive and unhealthy. Early last week I obeserved a young […]
Hello friends of Martha’s! We have need for the following: Butter, Tuna Fish, Cooking oil, Chicken broth, Dish soap, Mayonnaise. Thank you for sharing your blessings! Peace and ALL GOOD ~!
- We still have some cards available. Suggested donation; $5 ea.February 9, 2018 - 6:59 pm
- Photos from our Souper-Bowl-A-ThonNovember 14, 2017 - 2:02 am
- Download Our Newsletter – Winter 2017/2018November 14, 2017 - 1:40 am
- Name that Beer! 14th Star Brewing Co. Announces New Brew to Benefit Martha’s Kitchen!September 2, 2017 - 6:10 pm
- “One America” National Bus Tour – Workshop & DinnerJuly 12, 2017 - 6:34 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.